Monday, July 15, 2013

Things you should know

Things you should know:

  • I am not a professional.  I am completely self-taught when it comes to sewing.  It's quite possible, probable even, that I'm not always going to do things the "right" way.  It will always be a way that I've found to work though. 
  • I am not a photographer. If one of your requirements for a blog is professional quality photos, you're out of luck with me.  Most of my pictures are taken with my phone. My model is pretty cute though.

  •  I am a single mother. And a student. And have a job.  I am not always going to be able to post as much as I'd like to, but I will try to post at least semi-regularly. 
I hope despite all this you decide to stick around.  I promise we'll have some fun. I look forward to crafting with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment